[Trash-talk] [NGRPC] A letter from George Dubya to riverbend

Mike M newbie61 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 17:29:18 PDT 2003

http://riverbendblog.blogspot.com/

  Dear Iraqi Person,

  Could y'all please stop killin' each other? The folks over here are
  startin' to git madder than a feller in a canoe what done forgot his
  paddle! Wuts worse, the more y'all keep tellin' folks on that
  com-putter thing-a-ma-bob wuts goin' on down there, the more they
  don't pay no attention to my TV reporter guys on Fox to tell 'em wut
  they need to know! Next thing ya know, I'll be out on my butt come
  next eleckshun an' Daddy'll hafta start me another oil company so I
  can look like I'm an important guy who is reely smart!

  At the last meetin' I got to go to with Daddy & all his friends, Mr.
  Ashcroft said wut we need to do is git Iraq some of them "Patriot
  Act" freedoms so we can start lockin' more people up, but Mr. Powell
  told him to "keep it in his pants" wut ever that means. Daddy & Mr.
  Cheney wuz laughin' an' havin a good ole time cuz they just read
  some kind of profit paper fer Mr. Cheney's company that he ain't
  sposed to work for anymore . uh.Halyberton or sumptin like
  that..Then they wuz about to go inta whut we're gonna do in Iraq,
  but Mr. Cheney reminded Daddy that it was my bed time, so I had to
  leave.

  So, if ya'll could do me a favor, please stop all that killin' and
  when ya see camera or reporter guys, just smile and tell'em just how
  much yer lives have gotten better since us 'mericans came and
  liverated ya'll! Keep it up and Daddy tells me after I'm re-elektid,
  we can liverate Iran & Syria next! Ain't that cool!

  Yer Bestest Buddy,

  George W. Bush,

  Pres. Of Texas & 'Merica