[Trash-talk] NGR: please... don't hit me

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 17 14:03:48 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "petra" <petra at houston.rr.com>
To: <trash-talk at tcp.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 12:55 PM
Subject: [Trash-talk] NGR: please... don't hit me

> Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
> waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht
> the frist and lsat ltteres are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a
> toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae
> we do not raed ervey lteter by itslef but the wrod as a wlohe

yeah, it seems to work. i understood that perfectly.

god, that makes me think of CLAIRE for some reason. i can still remember the
*one time* she used spellcheck in allllll of those messages she posted. but
that's a different thing. she was using the wrong letters, these are just
intermingled incorrectly. *sigh*

where the HELL is CLAIRE??? haha.