[Trash-talk] [NGR] That new Barenaked Ladies song/video

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 25 11:50:09 PDT 2003

Channel surfing, dinking around. I had the sound off for the beginning of
the new video and then when I turned it up, I thought it was a different
band/video about midway through - but then at the end I discovered that it
was still the Barenaked Ladies! What's it called? "Postcards" or something?
I was just blown away by the '70s-ish/Queen-like elements of high vocals and
hilarious anthem guitar, etc. What fun. I was really surprised when I found
out it was still the BLs.

That is now my favorite new song.