[Trash-talk] Re: .... some garbage notes (CUBS)

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 24 04:31:37 PDT 2003

hehe - 'stupid baseball ... '

shirley seems to get into the football and basketball, too. and then there
was that european soccer player that she got all excited about -- remember?
she was saying 'and every time he scores a goal, i pretend that he's scoring
it just for meeeeeeee!' so cute.

i'm not really all that into sports, myself. well, i like cheerleading. is
that a sport???

well thanks for sharing the details of your horrifying encounter with cubs
fans en route to your concerto. it's what is really missing from my
trash-talk mail, i feel -- stories from trashers. i love stories.