[Trash-talk] I can't stop when it comes to you....

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 12:08:50 PDT 2003

>your subject line - "i can't stop when it comes to you..." - is a line from
>VOW, isn't it? or have i completely lost my marbles? well, even if it's
>not,
>my version of VOW had shirley singing "i can't stop when it comes to
>you..."
>and it is just looping over and over, with the methodic percussion and
>noises repeating and repeating. it's quite maddening, but sort of cool at
>the same time.

Crudmuffin, I forgot...... *lol* Ok, so I admit, I thought about Vow when I
wrote the subject line. But like an idiot, I forgot about it.

@nette

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-

"I couldn't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-