[Trash-talk] Re:album completion ramble..........

Lindsay Calhoun shirleyzas at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 13:41:46 PDT 2003

Ian wrote:
>Well my source said they had around 5 to 6 tracks laid down but Butch is
>tweaking them to his standard infinitesimal levels meaning hell will
>probably freeze over before he's happy...

Hey.  It's about to happen.  Hell is about to freeze over because it's my
lil' Cubbies are about to go to the World Series.  And Arnold was just
elected governor of California.  Do you need anymore signs that hell is
freezing over?
-Lindsay

p.s. I'm not so sure any of that will mean anything to most of the
Euro-Australian-everywhere else in the world Trashers.