[Trash-talk] I know what the new album cover will look like!

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 15:12:31 PDT 2003

How do you think I felt when I wroke up? I was like "nooooo, I can't wake up
yet, I didn't get to hear it!!". Oh well. It's been a while since I've had a
G dream, so I'm happy with it.

@nette

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-

"I couldn't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-