[Trash-talk] ugh

Thomas Young thermos77 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 10:00:53 PDT 2003

i just wanted to let you know this punk ass website is a RELENTLESS SPAMER!
i think it may be host to a virus... which i got! its a Trojan Horse... so
some punkass might be able to access my computer... nice... STAY AWAY FROM
THIS DAMN SITE! and if you can REPORT IT, NUKE IT, VIRUS IT, some thing... i
have been reporting it for over a week now... nothing has been done...
RELENTLESS POP UPs! its really pissin me off...

http://cmeptb.com/stop.html