[Trash-talk] loula vixen pink

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 14:54:26 PDT 2003

>okay, jump to my mini-dream-sequence news telecast:
>
>"and during the december school formal, the winner of this year's lesbian
>of
>the year award went to louise, who recieved a vibrating trophy. 'it's a
>vibrator, though i can hold it like a trophy if i want to,' louise was
>reported as saying outside during her answering of press questions. this
>particular model was designed especially for this year's lesbian of the
>year
>award by local sex toy makers 'toys in babeland', and they named this model
>the 'loula vixen pink'. they expect the shiny pink model to become
>increasingly popular, what with lou-lou's celebrity BUZZ, and it can be
>purchased at their store in dublin."

i love your dream sequences baby (i wonder what everyone else is thinking
though ;)). its cool cos someone ive recently come to know actually manages
a chain of sex shops throughout the uk and ireland and i guess if i invented
the loula vixen pink he would be more than happy to sell it for me. :-D
naturally, any vibrator that i create would guarantee pure pure *pure*
satifaction for all the laydees! :)

>wow - you became famous for singing butterfly collector, and now this!
>well,
>it's hard for me to seperate reality from fiction, but that's okay. your
>celebrity status in my little world is just enhanced by my psychosis and
>delirium. thanks for sharing!

and as for becoming famous for singing bc - please dont remind me - that is
an unfortunately incident in my life which keeps coming back to haunt me and
not necessarily in a good way.

loula vixen pink xx