[Trash-talk] my two seconds of fame!

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 12:32:53 PST 2003

I am in the Metallica S&M video.

Before the encore, crowd shot, jumping up and down arms in the air, I
am in frame for about 5 seconds as the camera pans across the
audience...

Exit light, enter night
We're off to never never land!

--- blisteringheat <blisteringheat at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Only 14 minutes, 58 seconds to go!
>
> Anyways I made it on the new No Doubt DVD! They got me jumping and
> yelling
> "had it up to here!" during the first chorus of Just A Girl... 58:37
> -
> 58:38 in case you want to see. Please no autograph requests the next
> time
> we meet though. Oh, and Shelly is the grumpy redhead next to me.
> She'd had
> it up to here of Gwen doing the exact same shit all three nights.
> Haha.  :)
>
> pongo

=====
I believe that an informed voting public will do the right thing in the next election. The key word being informed. Seek the truth people, don't believe the hype. Apathy will get us nowhere. Some good sources of information are places like http://www.moveon.org ; http://www.democracynow.org ; http://news.bbc.co.uk/ ; http://www.blackboxvoting.org ;

The future's here we are it we are on our own...