[Trash-talk] little help now! (garbage related)

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 01:00:54 PST 2003

Is it just my computer or is the pink board (official MB) messing up? It's
hardly working at all..! I'm giving up for the night, but if there's a kind
soul here that can enter the site AND make posts could you please pop by the
thread entitled "ebay bitches..." and say that I found it. Scroll to the
bottom of this page:
http://www.garbage-discography.co.uk/old/boot.gmixes.html The G-Side
Collection.
Thanks.

@nette

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-

"I couldn't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-