[Trash-talk] ok, I'll babble.... for feck's sake

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 20 20:58:58 PST 2003

Ok, I'll be a wee blabbermouth and make a rant.
I went to see a doctor Tuesday that gave me medicine which made me worse
than I am! First thing in the morning I'm calling my regular doctor to have
him look at me. My throat has been shit for the past 6 weeks, it's about
damn time something happened! *grrrr*

@nette

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-

"I couldn't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-