[Trash-talk] new studio diaries posted

mruci livegarbage at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 13:56:41 PST 2003

Yeah, what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in
that studio...  Maybe Garbage's own version of the
Beatles 'Let It Be' movie?  Not that drastic I'm
sure... I still wish the boys had their own diary, I'd
like to hear a bit from their perspective!  Shirley's
great and all, but come on... Garbage is a group.

~Josh

=====