[Trash-talk] emas

Thomas Young thermos77 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 02:05:43 PST 2003

tell tell... pix pix... what has she done with her hair? is it long and
natural again...?
tell tell.. details... bout everything...

Thermos
"...your nothing special here..."
"...you want to hear about my new obsession, i am riding high on a deep
depression, i am only happy when it rains..."
"...don't think you're having all the fun  you know me i hate everyone..."