[Trash-talk] e-mail from Disney

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 09:54:46 PST 2003

Remember the movie I spoke of that I saw on the Disney Channel about the
young boy that becomes the President's advisor and Garbage get involved in
the plot? The Norwegian title of that movie was "E-mail To The President"
and I sent an e-mail to the [Scandinavian] Disney Channel asking what the
original title was. Today I got a mail from them saying the original title
is Mail To The Chief. I've heard of it before. Well, anyway, I was informed
it would be sent again November 15. I am most definately going to see it.
Apart from the G thing, it was a rather entertaining film.

@nette

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-

"I couldn't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-