[Trash-talk] ngr: powerade (kinda random and only anette should bother reading.. :P)

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 22:26:46 PDT 2003

well anette you probably wont care either..

but after reading you mentioned powerade on your journal (which tastes like
pure sugar btw - ming-ing) it reminded me of going to see the matrix
reloaded (second time - go me) on monday cos there was a really cack ad for
powerade beforehand and i moved my hand and opened my mouth to start
speaking and my best friend caroline just said: "shut up louise - no one
cares anymore about shirley."

damn im so predictable... :(

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days