[Trash-talk] simon/otemen... whatever!! :D :D

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 22:21:24 PDT 2003

you're going to tralee and wicklow? i thought you were going to doooblin..
but i guess wicklow is kinda close. but anyways have fun missy. its kinda
humid here at the mo.

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days