[NGR]silliness, space abductions, the TTB, D2, thongs, and back to silliness again.....was: Re: [Trash-talk] Queen Helen fanclub/fanzines

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Thu May 22 15:37:18 PDT 2003

the space people put all my silliness into a balloon and then deflated it
before my eyes. it was quite horrifying to watch, as you might imagine. and
they TOOK my thong aboard their spaceship and took off!!!

but alas, bill shaw's love message to shirley got me all boucey and saucey
again. i hope to return once i get this balloon re-inflated .. with a TTB
story or something.

and D2 -- i like his silliness. i must defend it.

:O)

-alan-
searching for a new thong, wondering what the space people will do with the
vinyl orange one they STOLE