[Trash-talk] ngr: stuff

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 19:08:29 PDT 2003

its been a while so i thought id post some stuff again! (by stuff i mean
stories and poems and stuff)
dont read if you dont want to so dont complaina bout it being here.. :P

****late for class****
where did you go?
pretty girl is in the middle
of a teenage rebute
to show she is intensified

young naive soul
she will show you what shes made of
not playing to words
feelings are honesty

child of the world
silly if she believes
herself when she cries
girls only emotional

never come to class
she has reasons for her disrepute
look at her legs
and you'll see where she has been

lamb like feline
has no power in this world
she knows nothing of this world
she wants attention

dont respect the girl
when shes late she is bad
look at her eyes
they are blood shot
look at her arms
they are blood stained
look at her mind
is she faking?

*****sexual revolution*******

pinned down
inde-scribable
two hands
holding your body down
you feel
them move
your struggle is futile
weak
lonely girl
you lose
again
your movement means nothing
to men
to men
you can only be
a pleasured pawn
a sickened
twisted piece of love
you scream
in your head
and say yes
from your mouth
no you feel no
but if you didnt
stop it
then you did deserve it
again
and again
everytime someone
touches you
you know
you wanted to say
no

******i like you******

I like you youre pretty youre a hundred times pretty youre beautiful like
the rainforest dazzling like the sun youre a special kind of answer to
something i never asked i like you youre a wonderful person please wont you
come in theres a whole lot that can be said here but i never like to intrude
i like you youre darling youre delicately underweight youre a snowstorm in
june and a whole lot more i like you youre feminine but youve got no female
heart i think that youre like me and ive wanted that from the start

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it
****