[Trash-talk] oh great blame me!/more surveys

Mark msp0 at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 01:09:43 PDT 2003

Better late than never, ne c'est pas?

cheers,
mark

> City you were born: melbourne, australia
>
> Have you ever dyed your hair? yes, red a few times, black a few times
>
> Height: 174 cm (5' 8.5")
>
> Eyes: blue/grey
>
> Piercings?? none, but I'm tempted
>
> Tattoos?? no, but I am planning one. The design is done, but not sure
where it'll go.

> Parent's names: brian and carol
>
> Your Sisters/Brothers Names: fiona, jamie
>
> Do you get along with your family? parents: not really. they pretend
it's all ok. sister: mostly. brother: yes.

> Fave colour: purple, silver, black
>
> Cyber-friends that you have met in person: cerulian blue, bill shaw,
sparkle dee, loz (although I didn't know it has her at the time!)

> Fav.song to dance at a disco:
>
> Fav. Music Video: OHWIR, some of REMs videos, also silly '80s videos
>
> Have you ever repeated a school year? i went part time in the second
year of Uni to do a couple of subjects again.

> Do/did you get along with your classmates? some
>
> Fav. Tv shows? the simpsons, media watch, the panel, cold feet, alias
(at times), 24 (sometimes)

> Fav. movies: the matrix, blade runner (director's cut), betty blue
[actually, a lot of french films], pixar's films

> Last movie you saw: can't remember! going to see the new matrix in a
couple of weeks

> Do you have any pets? Panther, my cat. Also Hoppy, my kids' rabbit.
>
> Where did you go on your last holiday? south stradbroke island off
the queensland coast.

> Warner or Disney? warner.
>
> Do you smoke? no
>
> Have you ever been to a concert? many many times.
>
> Do you have Internet? Internet what? I only have dial-up if that's
what is meant. Changing to broadband when work will pay for it.

> Which sports do you like? most. australian football and cricket
especially.

> Do you know someone famous? I've met famous people, but i wouldn't
say i know anyone well who fits that category

> Loud or soft music? depends how I feel. music really has an effect on
my moods.

> Dog or Cat? cats are great.
>
> Have you ever been robbed? yes, burgled in 1991.
>
> Do you drive a car or a bycicle? car, but also takes trains and trams
>
> Which was the hardest subject last year of school? school: chemistry.
uni: fluid dynamics