[Trash-talk] oh great blame me!/more surveys

simon shiftingsands at eircom.net
Tue May 6 20:07:05 PDT 2003

i'm a shameless bandwagon-hopper, plus its ages since i've posted here, so:

City you were born: dublin, ireland

Have you ever dyed your hair? yup, jet black for a while, eyebrows too, so
(as i like to say) i looked like a villain from a disney film for about a
month.

Height: 6'2" i think

Eyes: bblue

Piercings?? none, vaguely considered getting my eyebrow done.

Tattoos?? not yet.  something in tengwar probably.

Parent's names: desmond & angela

Your Sisters/Brothers Names: john, peter and sally-anne

Do you get along with your family? yup.

Fave colour: black, dark green, white

Cyber-friends that you have met in person: many.  in rough order: elfi, lou,
shell, sirin, baz, alison, diana, siofra, laura, rob, marta, lauren, val,
renee, abbey, petra, lauren merka, regina, rick.  i've probably forgotten
many people there, sorry.

Fav.song to dance at a disco: never happens without alcohol.  with alcohol
almost anything'll do.

Fav. Music Video: street spirit - radiohead, queer - garbage, heart-shaped
box - nirvana,

Have you ever repeated a school year? nope,  though i am taking a year out
from college at the moment, and when i got back i'll essentially be
repeating about a month.

Do/did you get along with your classmates? i got along with my friends and
ignored / was ignored by everyone else.

Fav. Tv shows? simpsons, buffy, angel, er, scrubs

Fav. movies: memento, the matrix, the crow, requiem for a dream, dr.
strangelove, the thing

Last movie you saw: x men 2.  spifftastic :)

Do you have any pets? two kittens, buffy and willow (they're so cute!), and
a dog called sasha.  ian, i think even you'd have a hard time disliking her,
she's the smallest, cutest, friendliest dog you're likely to meet.

Where did you go on your last holiday? i can't remember actually.  i suppose
new york on my way back from texas would count as a holiday, texas was just
work for the most part.

Warner or Disney? the old warner brothers shorts are great.

Do you smoke? nope.

Have you ever been to a concert? several

Do you have Internet? no.  you're not actually reading this (if anyone
actually is by this point).  mind control.  see?

Which sports do you like? none to play, though the snooker over the past
couple of weeks was fun to watch.

Do you know someone famous? i saw colm meaney on grafton street once.  does
that count?  thought not.

Loud or soft music? loud!

Dog or Cat? both, though i prefer cats.

Have you ever been robbed? nope.  and never will be.  nosiree.  not even
tomorrow.  never.  mmhmm.

Do you drive a car or a bycicle? no car or bike, i get buses and trains.  i
want one of those new minis though, they're cute.

Which was the hardest subject last year of school? anything in physics made
me want to smack my head off the desk.

Do you like being alone in your house? yep.  i can play music loudly and
read my lj friends page without being disturbed.  its great.

Fave Animal: parrots.

What's the last thing you broke? a glass probably.  never broken a bone.
and never will.  etc.

Which perfume do you use? um, all of them?  yeah, that'll do.

Do you tend to lie? not usually, though i sometimes do for no good reason.

simon.