[Trash-talk] Hiding behind a bush....was Old postsneverdie(they just fester)

Daniel Kelly only_happy at lycos.co.uk
Wed May 14 15:24:51 PDT 2003

hmmmm i do remember when he used to post Kerrang scans back when the news
group was a news group, i was actually expecting him to post the pic of
Kelly Osbourne with the blonde hair, what going on with that! I know she
still doesnt look anything like Shirley but Jesus what is she playing at??
~Dan

P.s. i have been here ages, but always been in the lurk.