[Trash-talk] A few older images I wanted to share

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Tue May 13 14:13:49 PDT 2003

I just altered a few Shirley Manson live shots from San Diego Rimac arena,
MTV Campus Invasion tour era, and put them in a new folder here:

http://groups.msn.com/beautifulgarbage/live19981999.msnw

Or you can just go to the site's "what's new" page and the image links are
on the right side of the page.

The attached sample is the one I thought came out kinda cool. There is an
alternate of that shot, and 2 other Shirleys. The rest of the images in the
folder are pre-show photos I took of The LadyBoys. They are all super sleepy
because this is the show before the last show of their marathon of V2.0
touring.

-Alan-