[Trash-talk] Re: fave cities and wee lou

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Sat May 10 00:11:32 PDT 2003

do people say thank you in the us when they get off a bus?
i know thats a random question but i remember doing that in london and
someone just looking at me weirdly. perhaps it was just that person!

*********
I bit my tongue and stood in line with not much to believe in
I bought into what i was sold and ended up with nothing
**Garbage-Not My Idea**

And it wouldnt be wrong to sing this song to ones you love
I guess I love you (at least I hope I do)
**JJ72 - Glimmer**

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********