[Trash-talk] Re: fave cities and wee lou

Pbecwar at aol.com Pbecwar at aol.com
Fri May 9 19:06:47 PDT 2003

Well, of the cities in Europe I've been to I would have to say Manchester was my favorite.  Made it to the rail at this Garbage show, felt like i was in danger a few times and this was the first time i'd been to a city that seemed REALLY different from any I'd seen in the US.  It was fun hearing everyone say "Cheers, mate" every time they boarded the bus.

pat