[Trash-talk] oh great blame me!/more surveys

Pbecwar at aol.com Pbecwar at aol.com
Fri May 9 18:13:22 PDT 2003

Pat Becwar (pbecwar)

City you were born: Boscobel, WI
Have you ever dyed your hair? no
Height: 6 feet
Eyes: hazel
Piercings?? none
Tattoos?? none
Parent's names: Greg/Colleen
Your Sisters/Brothers Names: Michelle
Do you get along with your family? sometimes.
Fave colour: red
Cyber-friends that you have met in person: too many to mention.  I don't tend to have a lot of cyber-only friends. I was going to list names but if i forgot Pongo, or Lauren or my TT sponsor Lauri i would be beaten senseless.
Fav.song to dance at a disco: regular dance music i guess
Fav. Music Video: 80's videos in general but i like RUnning by No doubt right now.
Have you ever repeated a school year? Nope.
Do/did you get along with your classmates? Yeah, I basically got along with everyone except a few.
Fav. Tv shows? Seinfeld
Fav. movies: Star Wars
Last movie you saw: the last GOOD one was how to lose a guy in ten days oh and Donnie Darko was cool.  I LOVE kate hudson btw.
Do you have any pets? no
Where did you go on your last holiday? California, Texas and Ireland are the last ones.
Warner or Disney? DISNEY.  The fuckers at AOL who didn't allow the FIRST email to go through own Warner i think.  yeah you hear that you email bitches in virginia?
Do you smoke? no.
Have you ever been to a concert? Yep.
Do you have Internet? Mmm hmmm.

Which sports do you like? Football (american).

Do you know someone famous? no - but i've met some
Loud or soft music? Depends on the mood.
Dog or Cat? Both.
Have you ever been robbed? no
Do you drive a car or a bycicle? Car.
Which was the hardest subject last year of school? Last year?  Calculus although I got an A.
Do you like being alone in your house? When Seinfeld is on.
Fave Animal: Groundhogs and Seagulls cuz they both like mcd's french fries.  Those seagulls get WAAAAY too friendly though.
What's the last thing you broke? sunglasses.
Which perfume do you use? Acqua di Gio
Do you tend to lie? yes but it's all in good fun

Pat