fave cities and wee lou... was Re: [Trash-talk] Super SuperRandom

Shell at The Garbage Fan Site shell.bryson at digitalharmony.co.uk
Thu May 8 11:15:03 PDT 2003

I'd love to see Venice & SF, Istanbul was the dream city for me - it was so
totally different than I expected. Like something out of a movie. But then,
New York is just a big movie set too. Just walked around there gawping :)
The place I want to visit next though is Hong Kong. An internet mate lives
there and he sent a whole stack of photographcs he took at the weekend while
he was out in HK with his mates. It was REALLY surreal. I wanna go!!!

But when it comes to places to live, I'd still pick Edinburgh all over
again. It's  anice 'middling' city. Not too big, not to crowded, but has way
more than it's share of cultural stuff. It would take a lot to make me move
from here :)