fave cities and wee lou... was Re: [Trash-talk] Super SuperRandom

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 09:56:03 PDT 2003

hmm yeah venice is wonderful but i just cant think of it as a real city! it
just seems like a pretend city.. all those waterways and stuff.. but its
lovely...

my favourites are belfast (for sure!), london, san francisco and paris.

hmm although edinburgh is nice.. damn its hard to pick.. top two are belfast
and london then paris, althoygh i also like strasbourg..... hmm prague
rocks.. prague is beautiful.. but then budapest was amazing and it makes me
think of agota.. and what about vienna?? *kicks herself offline*

*********
I bit my tongue and stood in line with not much to believe in
I bought into what i was sold and ended up with nothing
**Garbage-Not My Idea**

And it wouldnt be wrong to sing this song to ones you love
I guess I love you (at least I hope I do)
**JJ72 - Glimmer**

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********