[Trash-talk] Re: ngr : dvd player/laptop

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 20:20:12 PDT 2003

I can't help you, but I had a similar problem. I used to watch a lot of mpeg
and quicktime movies as well as DVD movies, now I can't even play the CD
videos that came with Garbage's single cd's. It's crap. Can't watch the them
on my DVD player either.. :( I want a new computer, I'm gonna buy a new
computer, but this time I'm getting a laptop. The question is, what should I
get?? What's the best? You laptop users out there, which one should I get?

@nette

"I can take you out with just a flick of my wrist[...]Bow down to me! STOP
IT!!!!"
-Supervixen at Brixton-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"