[Trash-talk] androgyny stills

Daniel Kelly only_happy at lycos.co.uk
Sun May 4 14:39:19 PDT 2003

Cool thanx! ;)

Ive just finished a piece of work named Man Made Landscapes, which was
pretty good, i did a lot of night photography with traffic and stuff, and
the results were pretty good especially on transparencies. I do prefer
Portrait work but i find it very difficult especially trying to talk to
models who youve just met, i havent done anyone famous though. I loved his
book too, it was called "Rankin Works" and i think it had 2 or 3 pictures of
Shirley in it.

DC++ is a download client and chat interface, you can find it at:
http://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/index.php?page=download

And the Garbage Hub is at: livegarbage.dyndns.org:1337
Its a realy good resource plus its a chat interface aswell so you can talk
about Garbage in real time :-D

~Dan