[Trash-talk] androgyny stills

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 13:39:14 PDT 2003

oh fuck yeah! sorry androgyny.. thats a completely different haircut.. :P

hold on... *hehe

*********
I bit my tongue and stood in line with not much to believe in
I bought into what i was sold and ended up with nothing
**Garbage-Not My Idea**

And it wouldnt be wrong to sing this song to ones you love
I guess I love you (at least I hope I do)
**JJ72 - Glimmer**

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********