FW: [Trash-talk] ngr: request from Lou/more surveys

Rees, Emma EREES at randomhouse.co.uk
Thu May 1 16:13:18 PDT 2003

City you were born: London

Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, several times, it's kind of a mixture of
blonde & brown at the moment (nice!)

Height: 5 ft 7-ish??

Eyes: blue

Piercings?? Nose (but haven't worn it for ages) belly button, tragus

Tattoos?? Nope

Parent's names: Catherine & Daniel

Your Sisters/Brothers Names: Tom

Do you get along with your family? Er...yes! Most of the time.

Fave colour: Red, orange

Cyber-friends that you have met in person: none I'm afraid!

Fav.song to dance at a disco: agree with @nette, Kylie, definitely

Fav. Music Video: can I come back to this one? Maybe Queer?

Have you ever repeated a school year? No

Do/did you get along with your classmates? I think so

Fav. Tv shows? Eastenders

Fav. movies: Lord of the rings, star wars, matrix (cannot wait for new one),
heathers, the goonies, indiana jones

Last movie you saw: Phone Booth (a bit crap, but in a good way!)

Do you have any pets? Labrador called Fred at my parents' house

Where did you go on your last holiday? Spain, Italy, France & Greece
(interrailing)

Warner or Disney? Neither

Do you smoke? Hmmmm, only when drunk

Have you ever been to a concert? Yes!

Do you have Internet? Er...yes!

Which sports do you like? Not many!

Do you know someone famous? No

Loud or soft music? Hmmm, loud probably (if it's Garbage) actually no, both

Dog or Cat? dog

Have you ever been robbed? no

Do you drive a car or a bycicle? Neither! Have still not passed driving
test.

Which was the hardest subject last year of school? Maths.

Do you like being alone in your house? When I'm in the right mood

Fave Animal: dogs

What's the last thing you broke? Not sure...probably a wine glass in my
kitchen

Which perfume do you use? Something called Emotion at the moment, can't
remember who it's by

Do you tend to lie? No, not really

The End