[Trash-talk] ngr: request from Lou/more surveys

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 15:11:10 PDT 2003

Lovely Lou asked me to pass on a questionnare I had in my e-mail since hers
was so short. The one I had, however, has been majorly cut down. It had 137
questions, don't know how many I cut out. It's still long, tho. But not
nearly as long as the original!!!
Reading and replying it is optional.

@nette

PS. don't slag the spellings or grammars, I got this quiz from an
Argentinian girl... I have corrected most of the mistakes, but not all.

City you were born: Bergen

Have you ever dyed your hair? Several times, usually a shade of red, but the
very first time I colured my hair it was black (unfortunately it looked
blue)

Height: 161,5cm (5'3")

Eyes: blue

Piercings?? Apart from my ears, no

Tattoos?? Not yet, want the Push It symbol on my lower belly

Parent's names: Kåre and Hjørdis Marie

Your Sisters/Brothers Names: two brothers; Ken Hugo and Stig Eirik

Do you get along with your family? Usually, but not always.. I mostly fight
with Stig and my mum. We're all highly aggressive.

Fave colour: any shade of red!!

Cyber-friends that you have met in person: uhm... oh god, I don't know all
their names!!! Ok, musn't panic... Jeff, Claire, Mel, Lou, Shell&Sirin,
Jérôme, Elfie, oh man......there are lots more...

Fav.song to dance at a disco: I don't dance as much as I used to (I've lost
my skills), but I guees the most fun to dance to is Kylie's Can't Get You
Out Of My Head, gives a great buzz and everyone's really into it. Also, I'm
not really a big fan of dance music, ie techno, trance and house... I stay
away from it cos it only pisses me off. If I am to like it there has to be
something special about it. Like The Crystal Method, I'm a huge fan of
theirs.

Fav. Music Video: hmmm....tough choice.. maybe The Trick Is To Keep
Breathing, kinda leaves me in a dreamy state. I always start out either
making comments or singing along and at the end I find myself just staring
at the screen. *sigh* I envy those who went to that show.

Have you ever repeated a school year? I know I'm dumb, but there are certain
limitations....

Do/did you get along with your classmates? I was always the outsider. People
were nice to me, but I never felt part of the gang. There was always someone
better than me to be with.

Fav. Tv shows? The Simpsons, Friends..... God, what happened to all my
beloved TV shows?? Good shows gone bad; X-Files (still watch it, tho),
Charmed (TV channel's fault, they skipped dusins of episodes), Ally McBeal
(shut down), Two Guys and A Girl (shut down).... there's more, but I'm not
gonna bother naming them.

Fav. movies: Ice Age, For The Birds (animated short, found on the Monsters
Inc. releases), A Bug's Life, Tarzan....I'm a cartoon freak.

Last movie you saw: rented the new Bond movie yesterday, Die Another Day

Do you have any pets? a nearly 13 year old kitten named Missi (she turns 13
on May 17)

Where did you go on your last holiday? London!

Warner or Disney? Can I say both? Ok then, Disney.

Do you smoke? Not anymore!! *HUGE grin*

Have you ever been to a concert? Hahaha! DUUUUUUH!!!! 12 G's (pun intended)
and 1 MJ

Do you have Internet? Are you serious? Isn't this an INTERNET questionnare??

Which sports do you like? I HATE sports!!

Do you know someone famous? No

Loud or soft music? Depends on the music

Dog or Cat? cat

Have you ever been robbed? no

Do you drive a car or a bycicle? Caaaaaaaaaar, get in the caaaaaaaaar!!

Which was the hardest subject last year of school? Mathematics, I totally
suck at it... I even have problems with the time tables..! Wondering if I've
got some sort of math dyslexia, cos in class, when I get sufficient
assistance I'm extremely good! But as soon as I close my books it's whisked
away.

Do you like being alone in your house? Of course, I'm a loner, I like being
alone.

Fave Animal: tigers

What's the last thing you broke? My ring...it's currently at a jeweller
getting mended.

Which perfume do you use? Deep Red by Hugo Boss and Eternity by Calvin Klein

Do you tend to lie? No, I don't like to lie, it never brought me anything
good..

The End

"I can take you out with just a flick of my wrist[...]Bow down to me! STOP
IT!!!!"
-Supervixen at Brixton-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"