[Trash-talk] pink guitar on eBay

Bill Shaw Bill.Shaw at hds.com
Mon Mar 31 16:22:54 PST 2003

The auction description states that Shirley signed the guitar on her way
onstage at one of the Australian shows. So yes, she was probably in hurry...
That said, although every signature won't be exactly the same, there are
certain characteristics that won't change. The "signature" on that guitar
deviates greatly from the way Shirley usually signs stuff.

The guitar itself isn't fake, it certainly exists.  I doubt that it's
Shirley's signature though. :-)

Bill "hai"