[Trash-talk] I was just reminded of something....

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 30 19:47:38 PST 2003

Oh my god, my throat hurts so bad now...... I was just reminded of something
that totally cracked me up and is TOTALLY worth telling here!!!
But first I'd like to appologize for the 1000 posts I'm making today.

A British friend of mine visited me a year and a half ago and I told him
that "hi" directly translated to Norwegian means "shark"(only it's spelled
"hai"). And he cracked a joke saying "you dont want to shout hi to someone
in a boat on the fjord then". Oh my god, the image of that is making me piss
my pants! Seriously, my bladder is about to fucking burst now!!!

@nette

"I can take you out with just a flick of my wrist[...]Bow down to me!"
-Supervixen-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"