[Trash-talk] bg vid flood to abmg tonight or tomorrow plus new Vow/Special vids

Michele vr5sbloom at aol.com
Sun Mar 30 18:23:06 PST 2003

Finally gonna post the beautifulgarbage SVCDs tonight or tomorrow.

I have toooo many rips of Cherry Lips to post so it'll only be the ones
that are the least cut ;P and leaving out one Androgyny rip, mebbe I'll
post em all eventually, but for now it would be too much.

garbage-androgyny-xsvcd-2001-cd-audio-(fullres-2.5mbit)-musicvid-gxsvcd.m2v
garbage-androgyny_svcd-2001-darkknight2-uva.m2v

Garbage - Cherry Lips (original edit(250K bytes)).mov
Garbage - Cherry Lips (2nd edit(220K bytes)).mov
garbage_-_cherry_lips_darkknight2_uva_.m2v

I'm posting the movs because I don't have any SVCDs that are completely
uncut. The darkknight one came closest I think. The original edit mov
has no digital text over some frames that was added later. Both movs
have "shit" edited out, and I think all the SVCDs are uncensored. I
couldn't find an SVCD with shit, the lightbulb stomp, and the toilet
scene edits, but I think that one's on the single.

Garbage - Breaking Up The Girl (SVCD - TB - VME).m2v  This is the Daria one
Garbage - Breaking Up The Girl (Rose Version) (SVCD - TB - VME).m2v
garbage-shut_your_mouth-svcd-2002-milf.m2v This is the original one
garbage-shut_your_mouth__svcd-miapit00-mkv.m2v This is the revised Steve one

I haven't found an SVCD of the live SYM video. The best you're gonna get
is on the single.

There is a new SVCD of Vow available right now from
alt.binaries.mpeg.video.music. I'm currently posting the Special video
with the beginning/ending story text to alt.binaries.music.garbage since
I didn't have it for the V2 flood.

Thanks again to Mike for his SVCD research ::)

--Michele