[Trash-talk] interesting pic.. and reasons why shirley manson *is* me.. :P

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 30 19:05:07 PST 2003

>she does the tongue thing (which involves trying to lick the face of
>everybody you're in a picture with.. michel can confirm this from me.. :P
Hahaha! I can vouch for that! You tried to lick my fabulous necklace!! *lol*
So anyway, when am I gonna get to see that picture??? I'm dying to see how
it turned out. I think I was poking my tongue as well. *lmao*

@nette *totally over tired due to lack of sleep, three hours last night cos
I went to see the Steve-O jackass show and the fucker made us wait for a
fucking eternity and I wasn't home until two-thirty am and I had to get up
before six am to shower off the beer from the show before going to work, had
to be there at seven-thirty and I haven't gotten any rest since then so I'm
super knackered and laughing or crying at anything, but right now I'm
laughing cos I'm listening to funny garbage b-sides that make me super-wild
except for right now when Moby's James Bond theme suddenly came up but
that's a funny tune as well, the best Bond REMIX to ever come out in my
opinion, damn catchy with a really dark, heavy vibe, totally 'me', but
anyway Steve-O was a total jackass, he didn't come onstage until we started
boo-ing and the almost first thing he did was puke all over the stage from
snorting salt and I have never seen a messier stage cos people were
CONSTANTLY throwing beer onstage and it was fulled with plastic cups, you
know, the same type of plastic cup Shirley's had to pee in a couple of
times, the poor girl....it's glamorous being a rock star, isn't it?*

"You want the truth but you look right through it."
-deadwood-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"