[Trash-talk] My Garbage lithograph for sale on ebay

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 20:56:53 PST 2003

>I got this same thing for $25 at my first Garbage
>concert. My dad had came back from the food stand with
>it in his hand. I couldn't believe it! The lady
>selling them said had just been freshly signed by the
>band just a few minutes before. It is awesome, and one
>of a kind!
>
>April

okay i really have to apologise for my complete cynicism..
WHAT IS A LITHOGRAPH?
it must be more than a poster
but if its not.. i dont think its that fab.. it is just a signed picture
i mean, god i sound so condescending im very sorry
its just.. well i once got given a signed version 2.O and yeah it was great
but its just an album signed and it wasnt even signed for me
its just got their autographs but what does that mean?
it took me a LONG time to realise that for me it didnt mean that much
i mean, yeah its really great (and i dont want to sound so ungrateful here)
but its just an impersonal signature