[Trash-talk] personal search/surnames... mm.. stalkers.. not funny... :/

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 18:17:12 PST 2003

>>From: "starvin' @nette" <bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com>
>
>>>The other day I did a search for myself and found
>>>University e-mails from 1994 lurking on there. All very worrying and a
>
>... like ME!! *evil cackling* ...

erm, on that subject - i once had an online stalker and it really is *not* a
pleasant experience, particularly when they confront you in real life and
seem to be able to recount your complete sex life... um...

for this reason may i suggest that everybody uses the friends only option on
lj.. ive started to post publicly again but really, the violation is
there...