[Trash-talk] personal search/surnames.. yay other freaks with too much time

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 18:14:45 PST 2003

>>The other day I did a search for myself and found
>>University e-mails from 1994 lurking on there. All very worrying and a
>> >great time for mad stalkers.
>Inspired by your search I deceided to do a search on myself and I found out
>that my family are not the only ones who bear my surname which was
>previously believed.(I won't reveal my surname as I've >noticed posts on TT
>can be read by the entire web.)

wow.. how crazy.. :P so im not the only one who goes into google and likes
to search for my own name.. (this is what excites young girls of my age
these days).. hmm, never much interesting about people with my name they're
usually all dead... :/.. worrying i suppose.. but "shirley vixen" turns up
results purely of me...

hmm, perhaps i should spend my "free" periods a little more productively and
i might not be such a failure... :)