[Trash-talk] personal search/surnames

Fox Mulder scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 23 11:08:28 PST 2003

>From: "starvin' @nette" <bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com>

>>The other day I did a search for myself and found
>>University e-mails from 1994 lurking on there. All very worrying and a
>> >great time for mad stalkers.

... like ME!! *evil cackling* ...

>Inspired by your search I deceided to do a search on myself <snip>

I just tried doing a Google search on " @nette " and my favorite find was
this one --> http://www.midi-nette.com/

But of course, the search simply *snipped off* the " @ " so perhaps I should
retry one doing " starvin' anette " . Hmm. I do google searches all the time
for " shirley manson " and am yet to find her clandestine top-secret
personal web page or any posts by her to oddball newsgroups. All I find are
these kooky people who pretend they are her. *haha* Oh wait! I just found
her! shirlmansn @ aol.com !!! Oh wait. That's Rangada Goddess in disguise.

XOXO
Alan