[Trash-talk] personal search/surnames

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 23 17:16:28 PST 2003

>The other day I did a search for myself and found
>University e-mails from 1994 lurking on there. All very worrying and a
> >great time for mad stalkers.
Inspired by your search I deceided to do a search on myself and I found out
that my family are not the only ones who bear my surname which was
previously believed. There's a place in mid-Norway with the same name as
well as in Sweden. I was rather shocked to find out about Sweden. I had
never imagined any other place to have this name. I also found out that the
name currently exhists in the Orkey Isles as well as in America. Swedish
decendants, tho, not Norwegian. No relations to me as my grandfather changed
his surname to the present one. My surname should really be something else.
But thanks to my grandfather, it's not. I like this name better.
(I won't reveal my surname as I've noticed posts on TT can be read by the
entire web.)

@nette

"You want the truth but you look right through it."
-deadwood-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"