[Trash-talk] Re: i've never seen these photos before..

Fox Mulder scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 22 17:12:03 PST 2003

Not a lot of time to post anything right now, having just done something
that rendered my home computer inoperable (so i'm at the library, oh joy).
But wanted to do a quick reply regarding this, Ian.

I discovered her site about six or seven months ago, I think, and never said
anything about it. I can't remember if someone told me about it or if I
found it through one of those Google sessions. It's amazing the stuff you'll
find in a Google session. And you're right about the frightening nature of
that whole business. I am at this point afraid to do a search on myself.
Haha. The last time I did I found the text of a drunken post I'd done to the
now-defunct 'Garbage Fans' email group. *shudder*

With Roxy Erickson credited on some of Garbage.com's photos, it is safe to
bet that people have discovered her website - and those most likely to do so
are the fans that are the most deeply-probing regarding 'all matters
garbage'. So the pandora's box probably swung open somewhat the moment the
photos from the Cherry Lips video shoot were posted .. I think that's when
the Garbage.com photos that had her name on them were posted. Or was it when
the site first opened and there were the images of Shirley with her guitar
on the couch? I can't remember.

Enough out of me. Thanks for posting on this topic, Ian!! You, the
mysterious one who pretends to be in Europe but is actually living in a
secret hideout in Iowa ;P

XOXO,
Alan H.