[Trash-talk] completely NGR: memories

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 22:08:53 PST 2003

anyone remember the tt dating game? ooooh maybe its just me who is so
nostalgic for it... *hehe* well, i feel like having another, rigging it
again and getting the person that i want, who (all going the way it should)
going the way it should, should become my boyfriend... :-D but then since
ive just revealed my evil plan to the world, it wont work

ok - other nice trash talk memories? cos there must be loads of things that
i cant think of myself...

and if you're wondering why im posting so much... after a very very very
very very very very very long silence with like 2 posts a month, im going
through a trash talk spurt of sudden love.. :/.. also as aforementioned im
in love with another trasher.. *mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha* :P (doesnt
this happen every other week though with me?)

hmm also..

http://www.livejournal.com/~trashtalk

for people on lj who are on trash talk as well...
its very slow.. but still join.. make me feel good.. :P

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********