[Trash-talk] political band? (getting slightly ngr)

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 22:04:53 PST 2003

>louise shirley vixen queen astarte wrote:
>
> > btw play nice boys and girls... :)
>
>NO! Make me!
>
>*throws dirt clod at lou from across the playground, hitting her in >the
>eye
>and getting sent to the principal's office*

look boy.. dont make me come over there... *evil glare*
and ugh, no dont get us sent to lenny's office, the last time i was there i
came out hyperventaliating and in floods of tears and had to be taken home..
I HATE THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE.. *grr* fucking *grr* bleugh, now you've just
put me right in a bad mood again.. i fucking hate my two-faced prejudiced
pile of bastards school.. :(

anyways.. back on the subject

paula louise sinnead shirley vixen astarte mchenry