[Trash-talk] political band?

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 21:37:53 PST 2003

well my opinions...

personally i think they are allowed to have whatever opuinions they want..
after all interviews delve into personal issues such as depression, sex and
family..  i think a musician has as much right to say that they have sex
every night, just as much as they do to say they are against war.. you may
or may not agree with them... but its the way the media is.. people seem
hungry for "celebrities" opinions.. relevent or not..

btw play nice boys and girls... :)

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********