[Trash-talk] garbage on saturday - best damn show of my life

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 21:03:24 PST 2003

>>the support band were unbelievable.. in that they only played for like 20
>>minutes before buggering off stage..
>Like the dude in Paris! :D

yes, raphael.. i thought he was great.. four songs and he was gone.. i didnt
get bored of him.. he was short and sweet.. vg

>>garbage came on at 8.30pm and playing a blistering 3 hour set with every
>>single song that you can think of and more..
>WOOHOOO!!!! I hope they played Get Busy With The Fizzy (fast becoming my
>fave song EVER)!!!

eeeesh.. no way! that song is okay but definitely not a favourite.. not even
a favourite bside never mind over all song

>>of course the best bit was afterwards, when we just so happened to bump
>>into steve outside.. he kindly invited all to come with the band on a
>>night out, to show appreciation for us being such hardcore losers.. so we
>>went out and all the drinks were on the house... especially cranberry
>>archers, my drink du jour.. :-D i ended up getting pissed with shirley and
>>dancing like a maniac in my ballgown - we played a good game with shots..
>>and i beat shirley 7-6 go me...
>Yes! Beat the shit out of her!!! You go girl!! *makes ricky lake arm moves*
>Go Lou, go Lou!

oh please there is no one in this *world* that could beat me at a drinking
game.. well so i like to claim.. but really im waiting for someone to beat
me at shots.. :P look im allowed this claim to fame, its the only sport im
good at

>>on the way home however, i fell out of the taxi, broke my phone, lost my
>>camera and found it all very amusing.. i must have banged my head thats
>>why i only remembered this story now...
>D'OH!!!

please do not talk about this (despite the fact that i brought it up) its
still very upsetting.. i have the other pictures developed now.. oh my god,
its sickeningly disgusting..

loula la vixen