[Trash-talk] political band?

Anette *Starvin Marvin* bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 18:38:14 PST 2003

The debate started because one person is pro-war and didn't like garbage
being anti-war and could therefore not support them anymore. *rolleyes*
Well, it's his/her life. I'm not gonna say anything. If he/she doesen't feel
like supporting G anymore that's his/her choice. I don't care. I still love
them, that's all that matters to me.

@nette

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"