[Trash-talk] Phoenix Toronto May 98 boot disc 1 posted to abmg

Michele vr5sbloom at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 07:55:45 PST 2003

I've posted disc 1 of the Phoenix boot to alt.binaries.music.garbage in
SHN format. Go nab it! Disc 2 will be up after a few days. The Craig
Kilborn interview is there too thanks to Mike.

If you need a newsgroup or SHN tutorial, we have one linked on
http://livegarbage.dyndns.org/

I want to continue on with Version 2.0 B&Ps on here, but I still haven't
sent one out from the last offer...my bad ::/ Look for the offer soon as
I finish up. (Yeah, I said that last month...argh)

--Michele