[Trash-talk] political band?

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:19:08 PST 2003

well i was bored and headed to the official message board and i was
interested to see that some people are actually debating about whether or
not they should like garbage now because they were going to play at one big
no..

ie, i think that they believe that garbage shouldnt get involved in
political situations..

well id like to know what other people think of that.. cos i know where i
stand...

and if you're on the official message board, i apologise for all my bitching
tonight on it, its just everyone is totally ragging me with their "jump! how
high?" attitudes...

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********